The Shropshire Golf Centre
Welcome to The Shropshire Golf Centre, Telford’s most popular golf venue. The golf facilities at The Shropshire are enjoyed by visitors and members alike, with the 27-hole main course offering stunning views over the Shropshire countryside, and an 18-hole short course ideal for beginners and families. The Shropshire Golf Centre also boasts a superb driving range and well stocked golf shop.
The Main Course at The Shropshire Golf Centre certainly offers a great experience. This 27-hole golf course has three cleverly designed 9-hole loops of golf, offering 6 combinations for an 18-hole round. This well laid out golf course has an abundance of water hazards and bunkers to trap the wayward ball which is an enjoyable challenge for all golfers.
The Short Course (Academy Course) at The Shropshire is ideal for golfers who are pressed for time but still want to take to the fairways, are new to the game golf, or players who want to work on their short and mid-range shots. This fun course is enjoyable for all, including families, and can be played in under 90 minutes.
For a golf lover, there is nothing quite like being part of a golf club. Of course, it’s about playing regular golf on a course you enjoy but at The Shropshire we believe it’s more than that. Membership is about that warm welcome every time you arrive, it’s about camaraderie and friendship, it’s about sharing a passion, it’s about being part of something special.
The Shropshire Golf Centre, Granville Park, Muxton, Telford, Shropshire, TF2 8PQ
Membership Enquiries 0330 5556555
If you would like to know more about being a PlayMoreGolf member simply complete your details below and a member of the team will be in touch to confirm your tour.
- 27 holes of golf offering great variety
- Fantastic 18 hole par 3 course
- Open 7 days per week, 365 days GUARANTEED
- No course closures, no winter greens and no winter tees
- Great access from M54 Jct4
- 30 bay, covered & floodlit driving range with premium quality balls
- Fully stocked golf shop
- PGA qualified golf professionals
- Short game practice area
- Golf buggies
- Friendly & relaxed clubhouse with bar, grill & Sky Sports
- Busy entertainment calendar throughout the year
- Variety of function rooms available for hire
- Free Wi-fi
- Play up to 90 rounds of 18-holes per year
- Hold your handicap and play in club competitions
- Use your membership for up to 3 friends per round
- Preferential 11-day booking window
- 10% discount on food and drink
- 10% discount on golf lessons
- Member social event calendar
READ WHAT PLAYMOREGOLF MEMBERS ARE SAYING
Paul Holloway - Home Club: Macdonald Portal Hotel, Golf & Spa
Anthony Stanley - Home club: Formby Hall Golf Resort