Aberystwyth Golf Club
Golf Membership at Aberystwyth Golf Club for £325!
Great value membership for only £325 a year enabling as many as 36 rounds of golf and select member privileges.
This membership is for the golfer who enjoys golf but can’t justify time or expense of a full membership. A flexible membership is the answer. Receive the benefits of membership in the form of the price you pay per round, holding a handicap, member discounts and playing in selected competitions, whilst also having the ability to use your membership at other courses.
Let us take the hassle out of membership for you whilst enjoying the great features of Aberystwyth Golf Club.
Situated above the Mid Wales coastal town, Aberystwyth Golf Course is blessed with stunning views over Cardigan Bay. From Snowdonia and the Lleyn Peninsula to the Preseli Mountains in Pembrokeshire, there is hardly a comparable view from any golf course, anywhere. Aberystwyth was one of the courses designed by the legendary six times Open Champion, Harry Vardon, an all time ‘golfing great’. It is probably his most spectacular in terms of views and it has stood the golfing test of time.
Aberystwyth Golf Club, Brynymor Road, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 2HY
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Golf lessons available
- Putting green
- Short game practice area
- Golf buggies available to hire
- Bar and restaurant
- Free room hire for functions
- Play up to 36 rounds of golf for £325
- Use your membership for up to 3 guests per round
- Use your membership to play all other PlayMoreGolf courses across the UK
- Online booking through PlayMoreGolf
- Advanced 7-day booking window
- Hold an official handicap (after paying club affiliation fee)
- Play in selected competitions
- Members discount on golf buggies
Your PlayMoreGolf Membership allows you to spend your Flexi Points at any of the 190+ courses in the network. Here are some clubs nearby you could be playing at no extra cost.
Your PlayMoreGolf Membership allows you to spend your Flexi Points at any of the 150+ courses in the network.