For the purpose of data protection legislation, the data controller is PlayMoreGolf Limited The Clubhouse, Lyneham, Chipping Norton OX7 6QQ
What information do we collect from you?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, email address, phone number and Preferred Club.
Information we collect throughout our relationship. In order to process your membership and when making a booking the personal information you provide such as name, address, telephone number and email needs to be shared with your Home Club. When booking at other clubs in the network using your Flexi points we only provide a name and email address so that a club can identify you and need be contact you if there is a course closure of problem with the booking. We have proper security measures in place to protect your information and we will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and subsequent current legislation.
Information we collect when you call us. If you call us we will automatically collect the following information:
- the phone number used to call us
- a recording of voicemails left.
Providing us with your details online. This is information you may choose to provide us with using the enquiry forms or registering on our site. It includes your name, address, telephone number, email address and preferences for receiving emails from us. Please let us know if any of this information changes so we can keep our records up to date.
Why do we collect this information?
We use this information in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We use this information:
- in order to take steps necessary to assess whether we can enter into a contract with you and in order to perform our contract with you. This includes carrying out our obligations to you and providing you with our products and services;
- for the purpose of improving our service to you, to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to deal with any queries relating to your use of our service;
- to provide you with service communications so that you receive a full and functional service and so we can perform our obligations to you. These may be sent by email or we may contact you by phone.;
- to provide you with marketing communications including, with your permission, information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- in our legitimate interest of keeping customers up to date with good and services, increase awareness of us and third parties within the market, making promotional offers and generating new business, building and maintaining loyalty or market share.
- Information we collect from your use of the site. We will use this information for the following purposes:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
Information we collect throughout our relationship. We will use this information to help us provide you with our services.
Information we receive from other sources. See the ‘Who might we share your information with?’ section below for details of how we use information in conjunction with our associated third parties.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
- We will keep information about you for a maximum of 6 years after the end of our relationship with you unless obligations to our regulators require otherwise or we are required remove such data from our records.
- Telephone records. We will keep these up to 6 months from the time the recording was made.
Who might we share your information with?
You agree that for the purposes set out in the ‘Why do we collect this information?’ section above, we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected associated third parties, some of whom we appoint to provide services, including:
- business partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- Customer survey providers in order to receive feedback and improve our services.
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries.
- Additionally, we will disclose your personal information to the relevant third party:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
How is your data stored and kept secure?
At PlayMoreGolf, we take your safety and security very seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal information. All information kept by us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We may transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We will only do so if adequate protection measures are in place in compliance with data protection legislation. We use the following protection measures:
- Requiring companies we transfer data to in US to be signed up to Privacy Shield
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What are your rights?
Where processing of your personal data is based on consent, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the following rights. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at The Clubhouse, Lynham, Chipping Norton OX7 6QQ OR [email protected] or through the “Contact Us” section of our Sites. You have the right:
- to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes;
- To ask us not to process your personal data where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests provided that there are no compelling reasons for that processing;
- To ask us not to process your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes, where relevant, unless the processing is necessary in the public interest.
- to request from us access to personal information held about you;
- to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, you withdraw consent (if the legal basis for processing is consent), you exercise your right to object, set out below, and there are no overriding legitimate ground for processing, the data is unlawfully processed, the data needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation or the data is children’s data and was collected in relation to an offer of information society services;
- to ask for the processing of that information to be restricted if the accuracy of that data is contested, the processing is unlawful, the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or you exercise your right to object (pending verification of whether there are legitimate grounds for processing);
- to ask for data portability if the processing is carried out by automated means and the legal basis for processing is consent or contract.
Should you have any issues, concerns or problems in relation to your data, or wish to notify us of data which is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us using the contact details above. In the event that you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK, at any time. The ICO’s contact details are available here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
How can you access information we hold about you?
As a member you can access information we hold about you from your account under the section – Account Info.
If you are not a current member or require further details about information we hold about you, you can contact [email protected] and we will send a right of access form along with our policy for identifying you are the correct person requesting this information. This may require the provision of formal identification.
Where the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive we may charge a “reasonable fee” for the administrative costs of complying with the request.
We will also charge a reasonable fee if an individual requests further copies of their data following a request. The fee will be based on the administrative costs of providing further copies
Cookies do not contain any Personal Information for example, your name, address, email address, or telephone number, but simply a unique identification number that identifies your computer to us.
We use the following cookies for the following purposes:
- Google analytics
- Account logging in.
- Google remarketing
By continuing to use our site, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device. If you choose not to receive our cookies, you can choose not to do so, but we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be.
You can disable cookies from your browser.
Dated: 18th May 2018